Foodborne pathogens: from farm to pharmacy!
26th April 2018, Kinsale, Ireland
Abstract submission deadline extended to 15th March
Who can submit an abstract?
Researchers from academia or industry are invited to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation in any of the conference scientific topics.
Only one submission is authorized per researcher.
When is the submission deadline?
The deadline to submit your abstract is
How to submit your abstract?
Proceed with registration first via the registration form: CLICK TO REGISTER
Once registered to the symposium you will receive the template and instructions for abstract submission.
The scientific committee will proceed to the selection of the abstracts for acceptance. Only abstracts of presenting authors who have paid their registration will be scheduled.
- Abstracts must be submitted in proper English with accurate grammar.
- Abstracts must be completed using font Calibri 10
- Abstracts text is limited to 250 words
- No graphs, tables or images are allowed
- Abstracts must present the author’s contact details and the author and co-authors’ details
- Abstracts must indicated the type of presentation (oral or poster)