HRMS 2023, August 28 – September 1, 2023 – Dijon, France
The Colloquium will be held at the “Faculté des Sciences Mirande” of the “Université de Bourgogne”, 9 ave. A. Savary, DIJON – FRANCE (approximately 20 mn by tramway from the train station). The local organization is undertaken by the “Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne” (ICB).
(Pictures from the HRMS Dijon 2019 Colloquium)
Any question about the conference? Please write to: email@example.com
- Many HRMS Dijon 2023 pictures are available via a Flickr album.
- HMRS Dijon 2023 is now over. Thanks to all the participants and see you soon at future molecular spectroscopy meetings ! 😎
- The Group Picture!
- August 27th, 2023: HRMS Dijon 2023 was GO for launch!
The covered fields are :
- High resolution rotational, vibrational, and electronic spectroscopy of molecules (radicals, ions, complexes, clusters, …).
- Molecular dynamics.
- Theory assisting the prediction, simulation, and interpretation of spectra.
- New techniques for high-resolution spectroscopy.
- Applications to atmospheric sciences, astrophysics, planetology, combustion, gas phase biomolecules, metrology and fundamental physics, cold molecules, etc.
The detailed program can be found here.
- First Circular: December 2022.
- Second Circular: April 2023.
- Third circular: July 2023.
- Registration start: April 2023.
- Abstract submission start: April 2023.
- Deadline for normal price registration: June 15th, 2023 – Price (standard and student registration) has increased by 20 %.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: June 22nd, 2023 – No further extension possible.
- Deadline for reservation of accommodations: June 15th, 2023 – No more campus room available.