HRMS 2023, August 28 – September 1, 2023 – Dijon, France
The Colloquium will be held at the “Faculté des Sciences Mirande” of the “Université de Bourgogne”, 9 ave. A. Savary, DIJON – FRANCE (approximately 20 mn by tramway from the train station). The local organization is undertaken by the “Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne” (ICB).
Any question about the conference? Please write to: email@example.com
The covered fields are :
- High resolution rotational, vibrational, and electronic spectroscopy of molecules (radicals, ions, complexes, clusters, …).
- Molecular dynamics.
- Theory assisting the prediction, simulation, and interpretation of spectra.
- New techniques for high-resolution spectroscopy.
- Applications to atmospheric sciences, astrophysics, planetology, combustion, gas phase biomolecules, metrology and fundamental physics, cold molecules, etc.
The detailed program can be found here.
- 1st circular: December 2022.
- 2nd circular: March 2023.
- Registration start: March 2023.
- Abstract submission start: April 2023.
- Deadline for normal price registration and submission of abstracts: June 15th, 2023.
- Deadline for reservation of accommodations: June 15th, 2023.
- 3rd circular with meeting information: August 2023.