Welcome to the webpage of the upcoming International Conference and Workshop
Light-Matter Interfaces for
Quantum Enhanced Technologies
The conference will be held at Christ Church, Oxford, United Kingdom (an inspiring 500-year old Oxford college in the heart of the city), from 19. September (arrival and welcome) – 23. September 2021 (student workshop and departure in the late afternoon).
Conference talks and poster presentations will be given from 20-22 September. This will be followed by a series of shorter presentations given by the Early-State Researchers of the LIMQUET project on Thursday, 23 September.
Focus of the conference is the quantum interfacing of light and matter, new concepts and developments and applications in modern quantum technologies. The meeting will provide the opportunity for leading scientists and younger researchers to meet for discussions on the most recent developments in the field of Quantum Optics and related applications in quantum technologies.
- Francisco Garcia Vidal, University of Madrid
- Jean-Jacques Greffet, University Paris-Saclay
- Brahim Lounis, University of Bordeaux
- Jean-Pierre Hermier, University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines
- Jakob Reichel, ENS Paris
- Michael Vanner, Imperial College London
- Robert Nyman, Imperial College London
- Mete Atatüre, University of Cambridge
- Gerhard Rempe, Max-Planck Institute of Quantum Optics
- Dieter Meschede, University of Bonn
- Tracy Northup, University of Innsbruck
- Jürgen Eschner, University of Saarbrücken
- Giovanna Morigi, University of Saarbrücken
- Christoph Becher, University of Saarbrücken
- Almut Beige, University of Leeds
- Morgan Mitchell, ICFO
- Hugues de Riedmatten, ICFO
- Thomas W. Ebbesen, University of Strasbourg
- Jon Goldwin, University of Birmingham
- Arno Rauschenbeutel, HU Berlin
- Stefanie Barz, University of Stuttgart
- Charles S. Adams, University of Durham
- Robert Taylor, University of Oxford
- Jason Smith, University of Oxford
- John Dudley, University of Franche-Comté
The provisional programme of the Conference can be found here.
News & Informations
The Conference and Workshop will be help in an hybrid form, with both on-site and online speakers and audience.
- A conference diner will take place on the evening of the 22 September in Christ Church’s large dining hall.