The professional intercultural world is fast evolving and so are the demands of employers. Are you eyeing an intercultural or international career? Maybe you are interested in pursuing further studies in the area. Whatever your career aspirations are for this course, we invite you to join for the annual ICCO seminar. Come and interact with professionals in the field and get a better understanding of possible career paths!
The Intercultural Career Opportunities (ICCO) event brings together experts in the field who share their various experiences with students wishing to work and to acquire knowledge in the field of business, communication, project management, marketing, etc. The event aims to show students the variety of areas in which intercultural management can be applied.
ICCO Dijon is managed by a group of Master students from ICM (Intercultural Management) from the University of Burgundy, as a project open to students with international career interests.
Build your future. Think Intercultural.
Time: 27.03.2023 09:00 to 17:00 CET (Central European Time)
- 9:00-9:15 → Introduction by ICM Course Leaders
- 09:15-10:00 → First Speech
- 10:00-10:15 → Q&A
- 10:15-10:30 → Coffee Break
- 10:30-11:15 → Second Speech
- 11:15-11:30 → Q&A
- 11:30-12:15 → Third Speech
- 12:15-12:30 → Q&A
- 12:30-14:00 → Lunch Break
- 14:00-14:15 → Introduction by ICM Course Leaders
- 14:15-15:00 → Fourth Speech
- 15:00-15:15 → Q&A
- 15:15-15:30 → Coffee Break
- 15:30-16:15 → Fifth Speech
- 16:15-16:30 → Q&A
- 16:30-17:00 → Closing
- Steff Berger, Conference Consultant & Event Manager LinkedIn
- Lorenza Bernardi, Vice–CEO of Social Cooperative « Valdocco » Corporation Website
- Sarah Diedro Jordão, Communication and DEI Consultant & Event Moderator LinkedIn
- Rocio Miranda Riquelme, Intercultural Trainer LinkedIn
- Francesca Bozzao, Program Coordinator at European Cultural Academy LinkedIn
If you are interested in joining ICCO, please fill out the below form. The link to join the conference online will be sent to you by the ICCO team.